Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging Criteria and Nervousness

I'm not really sure if there is any criteria I should be subjecting myself to in my other blog. The stories are all very different. Most of them are funny, sometimes in the form of hilarious tragedy. I really don't think it's necessary to have a standard word count or specific style every time.

Originally I had similar titles, all of them containing ING verbs, but I scrapped that idea. The titles will be the least of my concerns. This week is going to be another relatively long entry, but the one after that might be a shorter one. It won't matter I think, as long as the main points of the story come across.

I hope I can think of enough for the whole year. As of right now I have entries planned through the middle of July, aside from a few blank spots. The specific times of year will probably do a good job of inspiring me. The way things are set up as of now, the entries are being published during the most logical times. Summer stories are in the summer. There's a story about going to Alabama that is going to come out the week my family is heading there for my cousin Jordan's wedding.

I hope it makes some sort of sense.

I hope people read.

No comments:

Post a Comment