Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogging Continues

I made it through the month of January on my other blog.

4 blog-stories down, 48 more to go in order to reach my weekly goal for the year. It's one New Year's Resolution that I'm really trying hard to stick to.

The good news is I have ideas for 33 more entries already. That puts me into early September.

The bad news is I still have those 15 unknown weeks lingering in the back of my mind.

I'll have to think about other ideas some more. I'm hoping the added extra time I'll get by having so much preplanned will help me get things together. What I've found so far is that certain times of year tend to trigger certain memories, so as I go along in the year I'll have more stories to tell. It's good to have some that can be posted at any time of year so I can throw them up during a lull. Mostly I'm finding that my entries are scheduled based on what time of year the original story took place.

So far, so good. Thanks for reading, but more importantly, read my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment